Join us at the following events at the ASHP 2017 Summer Meetings & Exhibition in Minneapolis, MN on June 3-7, 2017:
- Member Social Gathering- MSOS will host an informal social gathering (no reserved space-just meet in bar) on Saturday, June 3, from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm at The Local - an Irish pub (931 Nicollet Mall). Appetizers and drinks will be provided.
- MSOS Members Meeting will be held on Sunday, June 4 from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Room 101G, Level 1, Minneapolis Convention Center. The meeting will provide an update on MSOS activities, future changes and a networking session for MSOS members.
ASHP Educational Sessions in collaboration with ISMP and MSOS:
- ISMP’s Top Medication Safety Issues for 2017 and Improving Your Error Reporting Program will be held just prior to the member meeting on Sunday, June 4, from 11:00 am-12:30 pm. This session is held in collaboration with ISMP.
- Great Safety Debate moderated by ISMP President, Michael Cohen, will be held on Monday, June 5 from 3:45 pm- 5:15 pm
- Medication Safety Stories of Practical Practice Improvement will be held on Tuesday, June 6, from 8:00 am-10:00 am. This session is held in collaboration with MSOS.
- Collaborating Partner Table, in the convention center. Information about ISMP and MSOS activities will be available from Sunday through Tuesday.
For more information about the ASHP Medication Safety Collaborative go to: www.medicationsafetycollaborative.org.